Section 5: Discussion Lists, Online Forums on Web Site Accessibility
Do you know of some good discussion lists, articles, tutorials, tips, Web sites, books, or other resources related to Web site accessibility? Recommendations are welcome and encouraged!
On this page:
Also within Accessibility:
- Accessibility Home
- Section 1: W3C and Accessibility
- Section 2: Accessibility Articles, Tutorials, Resources, and Books
- Section 3: Section 508 and ADA
- Section 4: Accessibility Tools - Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation Tools, and More
Discussion Lists on Accessibility
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Interest Group Discussion List
W3C's WAI Interest Group's helpful accessibility discussion list. Searchable archives open to the public. [List and Archives are part of the W3C Public Mailing List Archives.]
- Public Comments about Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
W3C invites and encourages comments about their work. See this page for information on submitting your comments specifically about WCAG 2.0 and to review their searchable existing comments in their archives. [List and Archives are part of the W3C Public Mailing List Archives.]
- Web Accessibility Forum Mailing List
Whether new to accessibility issues or advanced, this is a well-respected, helpful, high volume discussion list for accessibility and web design. Subscriptions in individual or digest formats. Searchable archives open to the public. [List and Archives are part of the WebAIM Web site.]