Books on Web Site Planning, Web Site Project Management
Within the Recommended Books on Web Site Planning, Management, Web Project Management section you'll find helpful books on planning Web sites, managing Web site projects, Web project management, and planning and managing site redesigns.
Do you have suggestions or recommendations? Do you have a favorite book or training video, favorite software, or several favorites related to Web site design and development, graphic design, graphics, Web site ownership, running a Web design business, or related topics? What are your thoughts about books and software already listed here? Please let us know!
On this page:
Also within Recommended Books, Software:
- Recommended Books, Software Home (12 pages total)
- New, Recently Added Books, Software (1 page)
- Most Popular Books, Software (1 page)
- Web Site Design, Graphic Design Books, Training Videos, Graphics Software (3 pages)
- Markup, Code for Web Sites Books, Software (1 page)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Marketing (SEM) Books (1 page)
- Web Site User Science Books (Accessibility, Information Architecture, Usability) (1 page)
- Web Site Design Business Books, Software (1 page)
- Web Site Content, Writing for the Web Books (1 page)
- Deliver First Class Web Sites: 101 Essential Checklists
By Shirley Kaiser. Published by SitePoint Books, July 2006. While the entire book is packed with helpful checklists and explanations, examples, and references to help with planning and managing Web site projects, several chapters are specifically devoted to Web site planning and management. For example, Chapter 1: Planning to Stay on Schedule and Within Budget - Effective Pre-planning, Doing your Homework and Making Educated Decisions, Developing a Web Site Style Guide, Managing Like Magic: Effective Organization, Working Together as a Team. Chapter 2: What to Find Out: Initial Questions to Answer - Establishing your Target Audience, Identifying your Initial Goals, Identifying your Budget. Chapter 4: Managing all the Content - Assessing your Web Site Content, Determining your Content Management Needs. Along the way, other chapters cover preparing and managing Web site content, usability, color, information architecture, navigation, W3C Recommendations and standards, accessibility, Web site optimization, search engine optimization, design, and testing. Final chapters include preparing for launch and post-launch follow-up. In addition, all those who purchase the book have special access to downloadable, printable checklists to use for all your projects. More information: Companion Site for Deliver First Class Web Sites: 101 Essential Checklists, author's Web site: SKDesigns.
Also on Web Site Planning, Management, Web Project Management
Web Site Resources Planning, Managing Web Sites and Web Site Projects here at WebsiteTips.com is filled with annotated links resources to help with planning and managing Web sites.
Read short reviews and find more book recommendations on Web site-related topics in our Recommended Books, Software section!
Note About This Listing
- WebsiteTips.com's editor and owner personally owns many of the books, software, and products listed at this site, and all books, software, and products listed have received glowing reviews by recognized experts.
- Each listing is hand chosen with thought and care to sincerely help WebsiteTips.com visitors in their searches for genuinely helpful books, software, and products on Web site topics.
- You'll find a variety of writing styles, approaches, and skill levels within the listings. Each person learns differently, has different needs, skill levels, and preferences, so recommendations are made with those things in mind, too.
Amazon.com: The main link for most of the listings on this page will take you to its corresponding amazon.com information and reviews. WebsiteTips.com will earn a few pennies per book, software, or product if you choose to make a purchase through any of these amazon.com links. We appreciate your support to help keep WebsiteTips.com going!
Do you have suggestions or recommendations? Do you have a favorite book, software, or several favorites related to Web site design, Web site ownership, running a Web design business, or related topics? What are your thoughts about books, software, and products already listed here? Please let us know!